Teaching Play and Social Skills for Autism
At Blue Parachute, we understand the importance of the development and growth of individuals on the autism spectrum. Our videos based on ABA therapy are designed to help parents and teachers teach social skills for autism, or officially Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). These videos were created by Licensed and Certified Behavior Therapists, and they are good for children, students, and high-functioning adults with ASD.
Why Are Social Skills Important for Autism?
Social skills for autism are essential for individuals with autism to succeed in their personal and professional lives. Studies have shown that specialized training can improve social communication and social interaction in individuals with ASD. These skills can also improve their ability to form and maintain relationships, make friends, and navigate social situations. Additionally, teaching play skills to young children with autism is one way to help these children better learn how to be social with others.
What Play and Social Skills Training Videos Do We Offer?
We offer a range of training videos for individuals on the autism spectrum. Some of the videos teaching functional play skills for autism and other ways to teach how to be social include:
- Teaching cooperative play: This video teaches children with autism how to work together and play cooperatively with others.
- Teaching parallel play: A useful video that teaches children with autism how to play alongside others and engage in parallel play.
- Teaching how to share: Not everyone is good at sharing, but this video teaches children on the autism spectrum how to share their toys and take turns with others.
- Teaching how to take turns: Sharing can be complicated, but so can taking turns. This video teaches children with autism how to take turns during play and conversations.
- Teaching functional play skills: Autism spectrum children need to learn how to engage in functional play that can be used in their daily lives. That is why this video on teaching play skills to one with autism can be so helpful.
These videos are designed to help parents and teachers teach children with autism how to be social in a fun and engaging way.
How Can Our Videos Help You?
Our videos offer an effective way to teach social skills for autism. They are based on ABA therapy, a scientifically-proven approach to teaching skills to individuals with autism. The videos are easy to follow and can be used by parents and teachers to reinforce social skills training at home or in the classroom.
Additionally, our videos are offered at subscription pricing. This means if you need access for a few months or a few years, or if you want to only watch one or many of the videos, we’ll have a plan that can work with you.
Why Choose Blue Parachute?
We offer high-quality videos that are based on ABA therapy. Our videos are designed to be engaging and effective, helping children with autism learn important social skills. Our videos are:
- A form of autism home support services.
- Providing training.
- Additional support for families and individuals with autism.
Contact Us Today and Get Started
What are you waiting for? Your child’s journey to greater independence starts today! Click here and sign up now to take full advantage of our library of high-quality, evidence-based resources to help individuals with ASD be set up for success and reach their full potential. Blue Parachute. Easy. Affordable. Life-Changing.
American Psychological Association – Social Skills Training for Autism Spectrum Disorder
CDC – Data & Statistics on ASD
National Autism Association – Newly Diagnosed